Aims and Scope
Parallel processing is ubiquitous today, with applications ranging from mobile devices such as laptops, smart phones and in-car systems to creating Internet of Things (IoT) frameworks and High Performance and Large Scale Parallel Systems. The increasing expansion of the application domain of parallel computing, as well as the development and introduction of new technologies and methodologies are covered in the Advances in Parallel Computing book series. The series publishes research and development results on all aspects of parallel computing. Topics include one or more of the following:
- Parallel Computing systems for High Performance Computing (HPC) and High Throughput Computing (HTC), including Vector and Graphic (GPU) processors, clusters, heterogeneous systems, Grids, Clouds, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), Internet of Things (IoT), etc.
- High Performance Networking (HPN)
- Performance Measurement
- Energy Saving (Green Computing) technologies
- System Software and Middleware for parallel systems
- Parallel Software Engineering
- Parallel Software Development Methodologies, Methods and Tools
- Parallel Algorithm design
- Application Software for all application fields, including scientific and engineering applications, data science, social and medical applications, etc.
- Neuromorphic computing
- Brain Inspired Computing (BIC)
- AI and (Deep) Learning, including Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
- Quantum Computing